|0 Product(s) in cart|
We accept all major credit
and debit cards
Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms & conditions
The term ‘Bromford Country and Equestrian’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Ash End House Children's Farm, Middleton Lane, Middleton, Nr. Tamworth, B78 2BL. Our company registration number is: 7517617. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Prices stated on Bromford Country and Equestrian are in UK Pounds sterling. We endeavour to keep prices constant levels but we reserve the right to change prices at any times. Our prices are reviewed daily and while we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
- All goods and services are sold in accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2000 No.2334). This regulation essentially ensures that the consumer is given clear information about the goods and services the supplier is offering, is provided with an order confirmation via email and has a cancellation period of 30 days from the day after the date of delivery - during which time the consumer may cancel the contract by notifying the supplier of their request to cancel either in writing or by email.
- If you wish to cancel your order during the cancellation period set out in clause 1, please notify us in writing by letter, fax or by email. A telephone call is not sufficient unless both you and Bromford Country and Equestrian agree otherwise.
- ††Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract with the cancellation period, either before or after you have received the goods, you† should return the goods to us within a reasonable time period (usually 28 days) and take reasonable care in doing so. The risk and cost of returning the goods to us shall be borne by you unless you have notified us that the goods are faulty and the fault is verified by us. If you fail to return the goods to us, you must make them available for collection upon notification from us that we intend to collect the goods.
- ††Upon cancellation of the contract we will credit your account with a full refund of the money paid to us, including the cost of delivery of the goods to you, as soon as possible and in any event not later than 30 days after receipt of the notice of cancellation. If you do not return the goods or do not pay the costs of delivery to us, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct cost of recovering the goods from the amount of the refund.
- ††Goods should be returned and re-packed in the original packaging as received complete 'AS SOLD' and in 'AS NEW' condition (for example, if the packaging has been opened to examine the product/s you must have done so without damaging the packaging or the product/s in any way).
- ††You have a duty to take reasonable care of† the products while in your possession and during the cancellation period to maintain them in the condition in which they were supplied by us. If goods are damaged or your use of the goods has gone beyond your right to reasonably inspect and assess the goods, [business name] reserves the right to seek recompense.
- ††The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 6.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
7.1††in the case of copyrighted goods (all software, media and sample CDs) where the packaging has been unsealed and/or the product has been registered unless the product is faulty.
7.2††for Health and Safety reasons to products such as clothing that have been used or where the hygienic seal has been removed or broken and
7.3††to any products that we have made to your specification or customised specifically for you
- ††If a fault should occur with your product outside the cancellation period and within the 12 month manufacturers' warranty period, you may wish to take your product to any manufacturer’s authorised repair centre (with a copy of your online receipt from us) or you may wish to return the product/s to our returns department, with a copy of your online receipt and a full written description of the fault. Our returns department can send your faulty product/s to the manufacturer or authorised service centre on your behalf. If the product is found to be faulty we will repair it free of charge and return the product/s to you. If we or the manufacturer are unable to repair your product within 30 days of its receipt by us we will offer you the choice of a full refund or to supply you an alternative product equivalent
DELIVERY OF GOODS
Once you have placed your order, our Standard Delivery service will be dispatched within 2 - 10 working days however, please allow up to 14 working days for delivery during busy periods ie Christmas. If your delivery is likely to take longer we will contact you. Please allow between 7 – 21 days for the delivery of personalised products such as rugs, jackets, hat covers and sparkly browbands, this is due to production timescales.
Postage and packing for most items on a Standard Delivery service is £4.95 for UK mainland customers. Please note that a signature maybe required on receipt of your goods and if you are out a card will be left notifying you of the delivery attempt including details of who to contact to arrange a second delivery. Second attempt deliveries may be charged for and in cases where parcels are returned to Bromford Country and Equestrian there will be a £10 handling charge. Please note that they do not make timed deliveries.
Bromford Country and Equestrian cannot be held responsible for deliveries that are not signed for.
The last date for postage with Bromford Equestrian's standard postage is the 17/12/2011 therefore any orders placed after 23:59:00 on the 16/12/2011 will not be included in the last Christmas post. However if products are needed for the Christmas period after this date then please contact us for details as further postage will have to be paid.
Please contact us for postage quotes if you are situated outside the UK including the Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands. Delivery charges on some bulky or large, unusual shaped items will be priced differently and you will be notified of this when you add them to your shopping basket.
ROYAL MAIL DELIVERIES
For UK delivery, we sometimes use the Royal Mail tracked delivery service. Royal Mail quote this as being a 48 hour service.
If your order can fit through the letter box, it will be delivered and marked as such on the Royal Mail tracking system.
If you are not at the delivery address and the item does not fit through the letter box, a card will be left informing you of how to collect it.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES AND FAULTY / DAMAGED ITEMS
Should you wish to return a product to us for a full refund (less postage), an exchange or because of a faulty/damaged item, please ensure the following:
- The item(s) is/are returned by you in its original packaging with all tags, unused and unsoiled within 14 days of receipt.
- It is your responsibility to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) to us.
- Returns made after 14 days or soiled, used or minus packaging and tags will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Complete the Returns Form sent out with your Delivery Note and include it with your returned item(s).
- Ensure your parcel is properly packaged to avoid damage.
- Take your parcel to the Post Office. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage, ideally with a signature from us on delivery to ensure there is no loss or damage on return.
- Bromford Country and Equestrian will not be held responsible for any returned item that is lost or damaged.
- All exchanges are to be returned as outlined above. State on the Returns Form what exchange item(s) is/are to be made ie, size, colour etc and include a cheque for £4.95 to cover the postage and packaging costs incurred to send out another item(s).
- Any refund given will be minus the postage and packing fee(s) with the exception of faulty items.
- All faulty or damaged items are to be returned as outlined above. State on the Returns Form what the fault is and whether you require a replacement or a refund. If a refund is requested it will be credited in full.
- Replacement items will not be sent for exchanges or faulty/damaged goods until we have received the original returned item(s).
- We do not give refunds or exchanges on items returned after 14 days.
- Due to the Health and Safety regulations and hygiene problems involved in the inspection of footwear and horse clothing, it is regrettable that we are unable to inspect any item unless it is clean and dry (Health and Safety at Work Act 1974). Please take care when trying on pony rugs as we cannot accept a returned rug that is soiled after being tried on. Therefore, we suggest that rugs should be tried on over a clean fleece rug or sheet to ensure they remain clean. In the case of Riding Hats and/or Skull Caps, as these are a batch-tested, safety item, we regret that we cannot accept returned Riding Hats and/or Skull
- Caps that have been wrongly ordered. Any hats or skull caps which are faulty when first inspected will be credited after they have been returned to the manufacturer and verified at having fault.
- In the case of Jewellery, our normal terms apply with the exception of earrings. Due to hygiene regulations, these cannot be returned once purchased, Bromford Country and Equestrian cannot be held responsible for how customers care and clean for their jewellery once purchased.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This site is provided by Bromford Country and Equestrian on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Bromford Country and Equestrian makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Bromford Country and Equestrian disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Bromford Country and Equestrian does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Bromford Country and Equestriann are free of viruses or other harmful components. Bromford Country and Equestrian will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
FREE P&P OFFER
Delivery of goods as stated above.
Offer runs untill 23:59.00 on 16/12/2011, orders placed after this date will not be included in this offer.
If items are required for the Christmas period but are ordered after the above time postage will be added at a set 1st Class Royal Mail price. The last date for these purchases is the 19/12/2011 at 23:59.00. For further details please see the Christmas orders section of the 'Delivery Of Goods' terms & conditions.
ONLINE VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions applicable to Bromford Equestrian online & shop brought gift vouchers:
a) Limit one promotional voucher per person, per offer and one promotional voucher per order.
b) This promotional voucher may only be redeemed at our Web site www.bromfordequestrian.com toward the purchase of products listed in the Bromford online catalogue sold by Bromford Equestrian. These vouchers can be redeemed at our store or via phone or mail order.
c) Please note that a minimum purchase value may apply which is exclusive of postage and packing.
d) Promotional vouchers cannot be used to pay for Bromford Equestrian Gift Certificates.
e) Promotional vouchers cannot be used retrospectively, ie applied to orders already placed with us.
f) Please refer to your promotional voucher for the expiry date and any additional offer restrictions.
g) This promotional voucher has a cash value of GBP 0.001 and is not transferable or assignable.
h) Certain products may be exempt from promotional offers, this will be noted on individual product descriptions.
i) Bromford Equestrian reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms & conditions of the online vouchers at any time.
j) Please note that voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
k) Normal Bromford Equestrian terms and conditions for using Bromford Equestrian web site apply.
l) Voucher codes for free delivery only apply for UK mainland (this excludes the highlands and outlying islands).